Sep 6 2008

Central Vacuum System “Dust Pan”

central-vacuum-dust-pan.jpg As well as having sockets to plug a normal vacuum hose into, the system has the option of a “dust pan” This is a fitting that goes into the plinth of a kitchen unit for example and has a stainless steel trim over it. The black switch on the front can be pushed with your shoe and any dirt or dust you have swept up with a brush gets sucked away. A great idea!

Comments are closed.